March 28, 2024, 07:25:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to custom-assign Instrument Parameter Knobs?  (Read 2717 times)

jasefos

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
How to custom-assign Instrument Parameter Knobs?
« on: August 07, 2011, 03:29:45 pm »
I can't find any method to assign parameters to the Instrument Parameter Knobs of my own choosing. It seems the parameters are assigned in the factory kits however there appears no means for the user to select the parameters themselves.

Have I just overlooked something or is this feature locked out for users to change?

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
Re: How to custom-assign Instrument Parameter Knobs?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 04:08:18 pm »
If you click the parameter name/label it'll show a drop down of all the parameters for that instrument/pad available to assign to that knob.

I hope this is what you were asking :)

jasefos

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 03:05:13 am »
Ahhh yes - behaviour works as you describe.

I was making the mistake originally of clicking on the knob itself, rather than the text label for the knob.

I can understand the reason for the implementation - perhaps it's just not intuitive without reaching for the manual. I do not recall seeing this in the printed documentation for Spark. Perhaps it's worthwhile including this in some kind of FAQ or addendum to the manual Arturia?

Thanks for your response.

IndigoCesar

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 03:34:48 am »
If you click the parameter name/label it'll show a drop down of all the parameters for that instrument/pad available to assign to that knob.

I hope this is what you were asking :)

Kinda Hidden gem. Thanx so much!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines