March 29, 2024, 10:29:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No response to support request in 2 months!  (Read 2695 times)

condor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No response to support request in 2 months!
« on: August 13, 2011, 03:04:33 pm »
Hey guys,

is that what you call support? My ticket 97594 is open since two months and never had any response from the tech support team! What's up with you?!

Greetings,
Felix

dreamtraveler

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No response to support request in 2 months!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 09:42:45 pm »
Man, that doesn't sound promising. I've been waiting for support for 4 days and getting really irritated, but you definitely have me beat. These forums don't seem to be very active either and Arturia doesn't seem to have a phone support #.

condor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 11:41:58 pm »
Yes, and there's still no reply on my request. I filed a new one, just in case the old one was overseen, but it seems like beeing a systematic thing. Do the guys there take everything as serious as customer support? I slowly get to think that one should recommend not using Arturia products.

Greetings,
Felix

condor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 06:42:29 pm »
Success! :)

I used the "Contact" form in the "Company" menu at the tob of the website, and pointed them to my unanswered case there. The reply came instantly and finally solved my problem!

Thanks to Arturia, and pleeease, avoid forgetting support request in the future!  ;)

Best regards,
Felix

Fibes

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 02:50:50 pm »
I've tried all avenues and have only received "you're an idiot here are the instructions again" responses to a known authorization bug.

I bought "The One" with the intention of buying 3 to 4 synths from the series but instead it looks like I'm going to choose the ARP and buy the Mg stuff from G-Force.

adventurenico

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 05:24:30 am »
Does anyone know if there is an Arturia headquarters in the USA, and what their number is?  If not, then perhaps the number in France?  The tech support (or even the most basic customer service of responding to messages) seems to not care at all about their customers.  Maybe we can post the number here, and folks can call directly instead of doing this email/forum crap.  The company number must be listed somewhere.

Antoine

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 10:10:41 am »
The headquarters are located in France, the USA office is mainly for commercial purpose and artists relationship on this territory.
The Tech Support does take care of the users (not only customers); but if you feel having been abandoned or badly treated, please forward me your case number via private message.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines