April 24, 2024, 04:24:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MMV2.5 standalone window always opens in a different place [Win7]  (Read 2107 times)

iain

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Every time I run the MMV2.5 standalone, its window appears in a different position on the screen. Specifically, it moves down and to the right. It is almost as if multiple instances of the application are being cascaded, but this happens with only one instance.

You can see a video of the behaviour here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4833381/MMV.mp4

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit at 1024x1280 resolution with a single LG 19" L1942PE monitor. My graphics card is a Radeon HD4870 with the latest Catalyst driver (11.9 at the time of writing). I get the same behaviour with Aero off, and the Windows Classic theme active. The behaviour is also the same if the "Run in" settings for the application are set to Normal Window, Maximised, or Minimised.

Searching the internet reveals no other reports of this behaviour with either this application, or any other!

I reported the issue to Arturia last week. In the meantime I wondered whether anyone here recognises the behaviour and knows of a workaround or fix?

iain

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: MMV2.5 standalone window always opens in a different place [Win7]
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:28:25 pm »
Update - this issue appears to be fixed in the MMV 2.6 beta.

However the MMV window size is now not remembered, upon each run of the standalone. I've reported this as a bug.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines