March 28, 2024, 12:42:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: GUI response slow to none  (Read 1097 times)

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
GUI response slow to none
« on: March 17, 2015, 02:16:39 pm »
Spent a few days just trying to get SparkLE to respond to editing commands in an Ableton remix session as AU.  Can't edit a thing even with freezing tracks and upping audio to 1024.  At first it would crash...6 times.  Then that stopped...now I can't change mixer outputs or even edit in the library without waiting up to a minute for the edit to work.  Then it leaves the edit dropdown on my desktop when I click the Spark window off. Have had it setup with live as per the instructions with ports off.  It seemed to work ok before I put in pattern change automation in the session arraingement view.

Works fine as a standalone without a hiccup so it's not my interface.

Would love some advice or a fix or something please add this to your list of fixes.  I love this thing but gods the software needs work.  I will be listing other issues as I go along.
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: GUI response slow to none
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 05:31:55 pm »
Hi , I just checked in my live 9 and I'm not getting your problems . but a new update is on it's way soon as all the nasty bugs I reported to arturia have gone.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Re: GUI response slow to none
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 11:20:02 pm »
Well that would be nice.  It would also be nice if the CPU usage would be improved.  I know my Mac is a bit old but seriously: It uses about 20% of 27-20 when in use with minimal tracks and all of them frozen as well no matter what I set the audio buffer size to.  The GUI size issue I reported way back at the release of 2.0 and they didn't improve that.  I bought a new drive, upgraded to Lion specifically so I could run Sparkle 2.0 only to hit a brick wall with all these issues.
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines