March 28, 2024, 10:32:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: And er...what about Storm 3 then?...  (Read 6496 times)

Phil2Dam

And er...what about Storm 3 then?...
« on: June 28, 2004, 05:06:41 pm »
Hi,
After reading several complaints about this and that, I thought I'll share my fair opinion too; Storm 3 is just GREAT. It's more stabile than ever, the new interface is good, the new GM synt is cool, and the new mixer (with egalizer) similar to the one you find in orion platinium is a great great addition! Not to forget the unlimited racks import option of course.
I tried it, and I love it.
Bye now.

forager_xp

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 01:56:16 am »
Well that's great that it works for you eh. Perhaps share with us your system information and a little about your testing procedures that
alllowed you to be so positive.

Me, I've now got the software and.... I do know how to use it, test it, and
critique it to a degree and, unfortunately it's not a pretty review so I'm
not gonna go there on such a nice day.

What I'd really like is some public recognition of the problems by arturia and the developers, and, a patch, but so far so bad on both counts.

peace
out

Didz@dron

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 10:10:28 am »
Well, I've been fooling around with the big demo and I must say that I haven't encountered real problems so far so that I've just ordered my v3 upgrade  :D. I got a PIV 2200 MHz, 1 Go Ram, Echo layla 24 digital audio card, OS : Win XP Home edition.
Two things I noticed : Storm 3 doesn't work so fine on an athlon XP (but though it works, don't get me wrong !). It's a bit slower, and I sometimes got display problems. Second, avoid using an Asio Kx driver !
d(*O*)b

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines