April 25, 2024, 03:31:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: PLEASE QUIT IGNORING MY TECH SUPPORT REQUEST!!!!!  (Read 3292 times)

millie843

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
PLEASE QUIT IGNORING MY TECH SUPPORT REQUEST!!!!!
« on: November 12, 2011, 03:42:38 am »
I PURCHASED HIP HIP PRODUCER ANALOG FACTORY, REGISTERED TO THE SITE, UPLOADED THE SERIAL NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT THINKING I'D GET THE ACTIVATION CODE FOR HIP HOP FACTORY, SERIALS FOR LIZARD LOUNGE & ABELTON LIVE LITE 8 ASAP!!!! BUT NO I DIDNT!!!. I SUBMITTED 4 REQUESTS TO SUPPORT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND YOU GUYS HAVENT GOTTEN BACK TO ME YET!!! IF I SPENT 100 BUCKS FOR A PRODUCT, I EXPECT IT TO DO EXACTLY WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO!!! IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO WAIT DAYS TO WEEKS LATER TO USE IT!!!! IM SO PISSSED!!!!!

PLEASE HANDLE THIS RIGHT ASAP!!!! IF NOT THEN I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE I GET MY MONEY BACK OR WORTH OUT THIS DOG CRAP!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOO RIDICULOUS

MY CASE ID IS 101313

Abk123

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: PLEASE QUIT IGNORING MY TECH SUPPORT REQUEST!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:27:40 am »
Hello.

I see I'm not alone. But I'm not going "to let the grass grow under one's feet". Today I called to reseller in Russia and asked their to help me. Let's look what to turn out...

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »
Hi Millie843,
11th of November is a World War 1 memorial day in France, therefore a day-off.
I am currently processing your request, you should get an answer soon.
ex-Arturian

millie843

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 05:54:20 pm »
Ok thanks. I hope its soon enough. Im late on a project because of this.

condor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 06:09:53 pm »
A general question: why can't you guys at Arturia start to answer technical support requests in time?

I had a request that was answered after two and a half months, and that was only because I used the contact form on your website and pointed you to that request! Guess what, the answer came immediately. :D Why was that?

So, nearly a week ago, I filed another one and am quite curious about how many months I'll have to wait this time. ;D

Okay, so, guess you got much to do, and not too much money for a support team. Then here's just a little idea: saying "sorry, much to do, this will need some weeks!" might be much better than saying absolutely nothing! :) Btw: that includes the Forum, where I asked about my request and also didn't receive any answer.

Communications is everything! :)

Have a great time,

so long,
Felix

Antoine

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 10:26:08 am »
Hi Felix,

A general question: why can't you guys at Arturia start to answer technical support requests in time?
A general answer: we usually do same day, or day after. However there can be some latency in processing, especially after legal holidays where a huge amount of mails are to be processed. And we love holidays in France.

I had a request that was answered after two and a half months, and that was only because I used the contact form on your website and pointed you to that request! Guess what, the answer came immediately. :D Why was that?
Precisely because when you fill a Contact form, you do *not* write to the Technical Support, as it is clearly written on the Contact page. You write to other services, and these services forward the mails to the Technical Support more or less quickly. In a perfect world it would be instantly, in the real world it can take a while.
The Technical Support is reachable through your Arturia account only, as described here.

So, nearly a week ago, I filed another one and am quite curious about how many months I'll have to wait this time. ;D
Your questions where a bit in-depth technical, I transferred the case to the Dev Team to get accurate answers.

Okay, so, guess you got much to do, and not too much money for a support team.
You guessed it more than well. ;)

Then here's just a little idea: saying "sorry, much to do, this will need some weeks!" might be much better than saying absolutely nothing! :)
However this is not that situation at all. In the past we had a couple of hard periods on processing the Tech Support, and you could see relics here and there on the forum.

Btw: that includes the Forum, where I asked about my request and also didn't receive any answer.
The forum is not the good place for Technical Support handling: personal information is quickly needed, traceability is bad. So we don't.
Clearly more targeted to users experience sharing, and times to times you can have some interaction with the developers, notably on the Spark and Origin threads.
But these days they are particularly working hard as hell, reading and posting on the forums is rather time-consuming. Saying that, I just exploded my dedicated time...

All the best,

Antoine.
ex-Arturian

FlowerP

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 02:48:22 pm »
Quote from: condor
I had a request that was answered after two and a half months...
Lucky you.  ;)  Arturia has had my Origin for repair for more than that without ever replying to my request for status reports.  >:(

Quote from: Antoine
Precisely because when you fill a Contact form, you do *not* write to the Technical Support, as it is clearly written on the Contact page. You write to other services, and these services forward the mails to the Technical Support more or less quickly. In a perfect world it would be instantly, in the real world it can take a while.
The Technical Support is reachable through your Arturia account only, as described here.
Are you kidding? It is impossible to register an Origin on your support site ("You typed an invalid licence number"), so I can't reach tech support that way.

Arturia tech support doesn't answer emails, even when they contain the case number in the subject line. Antoine and philwick don't answer my PMs. I can't find Arturia's phone number on the web site. How the XXXX can I get in (bidirectional) contact with someone at Arturia tech support??

condor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 10:52:06 am »
Hey Antoine,

thanks for your in-depth answer! Gives me a better feeling about Arturia. :) Only one thing, guess you mistook that:

Precisely because when you fill a Contact form, you do *not* write to the Technical Support, as it is clearly written on the Contact page.

Oh, I used the proper way to contact the techinical support. I filed a technical support request with case id. And after two and a half month, after posting in the forum and everything, without receiving any answer, I saw no other way than using the contact form and pointed you to that case id. -- And that worked immediately! Why so?

Well, anyways. Have some great time, thanks again for clearing up some things!

Greetings,
Felix

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines