April 26, 2024, 03:28:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Paid for V Collection download version - no e-mail, no confirmation, no license!  (Read 2419 times)

draftinfo

I have bought my V Collection package (special offer) , as a download only version, through Arturia website. I payed with a Credit Card, and I didn't receive  any confirmation to my e-mail. I checked that my Credit Card was charged. I waited for couple more hours for the e-mail with license. Now after few days and still nothing. No e-mail, nothing shows up in my Arturia account as well. No one seems to respond to my requests.

Denis

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
    • Arturia
Hello,

A private message has been sent to Draftinfo in order to solve his problem as soon as possible.

All the best,

Denis
Denis / Arturia Tech. Support

draftinfo

Problem solved,  thanks for help:)

guyom

I have the same pb,  I bought my V Collection package (special offer) , as a download only version, through Arturia website. I payed with a Credit Card., and I didn't receive  any confirmation for downloaded my purchase.
could you help me

Thanks you

pixeldom

I paid for a download version of V collection using my special discount offer ONE AND A HALF DAYS AGO! … AND NOTHING!?!?

Where is it?
I have received an annoying and frustrating email stating my status is 'delivered'….

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

Surely there'd be a download code and an area to download the purchased item?

PLEASE ARTURIA - CAN YOU CLARIFY JUST WHAT THE PROCESS IS, and HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines