March 28, 2024, 03:45:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Trial Oberheim SEM V not authorizing on Mac  (Read 3139 times)

aaron aardvark

Trial Oberheim SEM V not authorizing on Mac
« on: December 16, 2011, 03:35:39 am »
I have an iMac Version 10.6.8, and Cubase LE4.  I keep trying to authorize the eLicenser, but it keeps telling me this:

"A license of the same type you are trying to download is stored in the selected eLicenser already. There may not be more than one such license present on any given eLicenser.

Please restart the download process, but choose a different eLicenser to download the license to."

Earlier, I had Arturia Laboratory trial on there, but I removed that, did eLicenser "maintenance thing".  Re-booted computer a few times.  Still not working.  I also own Analog Factory, Mg Modular V, Prophet V, and my wife bought me the V-Collection for Christmas, but I haven't used the V-Collection (with Laboratory bundle) at all yet.  Help!  Earlier, Arturia e-mailed me a code to use the V-Collection for a 15 day activation, but I haven't used it yet either.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:15:59 am by aaron aardvark »

aaron aardvark

Re: Trial Oberheim SEM V not authorizing on Mac
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 02:47:16 am »
OK, I got it working by downloading the latest e-Licenser software (though I thought I did that earlier), and perhaps the critical thing was: downloading the e-Licenser to a software Licenser instead of the USB Licenser that came with my Arturia Prophet V.  :)

Adrien

Re: Trial Oberheim SEM V not authorizing on Mac
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 02:23:53 pm »
Hi,

Great.

It seems some people are encountering issues with the soft eLicenser.
Some users had no soft elicenser created (or it was not replaced) after the install.

So if ever you have that kind of trouble try this :

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/kb/?View=entry&EntryID=111

cheers

adrien
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines