March 28, 2024, 02:04:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic:    Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!  (Read 11170 times)

Antoine

Re:    Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 03:08:29 pm »
Replied here. Please stop cross-posting.
ex-Arturian

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Re:    Arturia has got the worst techincal service by far!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 02:31:08 pm »
My two cents, or pence as i'm from the UK would be...

Confining technical issues through the correct channels, chasing with polite emails or using a telephone to follow up a ticket. Thankfully I have only had two issues, one was that
my e-licenser stopped working, and another I figured out myself.

Although at first I did feel that my ticket was not being looked at, I chased the guys with a call and a few emails and they sent me a new dongle and I was back up and working in a few days.

In my opinion, posting threads from disgruntled users just makes it more difficult for support to track progress of an issue as they cannot reference a conversation you had in a forum back to a ticket number, and for them to add these notes to a ticket just isn't viable for them, baring in mind support is free.

It might be worth posting a poll on how many users would want to pay for technical support, it's fair enough to say if users have purchased new products there should be a grace priority tech service available, but after this we should appreciate the work that is being put in.

Stuart         
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7