March 28, 2024, 09:42:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Assigning outputs in FL studio... and other issues  (Read 4570 times)

SherbetHead2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Assigning outputs in FL studio... and other issues
« on: February 29, 2012, 12:46:29 am »
Im beginning to assume that the spark software was made only for mac users and not PC. When I was first considering buying spark, the demo at guitar center worked perfect. Once it was bought and brought home, there seemed to be and endless amount of bugs and plenty features that were simply left out. Despite the updates, every time I manage to find a way around an issue or problem, another one slaps me in the face. I have been trying now for 5 hours to map the outputs into separate channels in FL studio and i have found the processing menu which is supposed to allow you to do so, but the only output that will move is number 1 and all other channels move with it. Hopefully someone can help? Although i do not have high hopes seeing as how my last question has gone unanswered for over a month now. With all of the issues and the lack of customer support, I'm very close to cutting my losses and selling everything while its still fairly new......

Also, every time i try to drag one of my own samples from FL into spark, it sounds like it gets bitcrushed and distorted and is very unpleasant. Maybe this is an issue someone could shed some light on? probably not.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:50:24 am by SherbetHead2010 »

dijidave

• Beta-testers
Re: Assigning outputs in FL studio... and other issues
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 02:20:42 am »
Spark only seems to work with CD quality (16bit, 44.1K samplerate) samples.
            Good Luck,
                      Dave

SherbetHead2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 02:38:04 am »
Thank you very much sir, thats the first real solution i've been given. That was definately the problem. My wavs were 32 bit. Now just to solve the output mapping problems....

SherbetHead2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:57:32 am »
Ok now that i've learned how to put my own samples, every time I try to open an empty kit, spark crashes!! Like i said above, every time I think im making progress with an issue, another one will pop up without fail.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 08:22:41 am »
Hi SherbetHead2010,
are you using the latest version of Spark?

concerning the multi out in FL Studio.
I will try to figure out how to do that and get back to you ASAP.

Best
Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

SherbetHead2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 11:39:09 pm »
thanks for the response, and sorry if i was a little frustrated. I am running up-to-date software for both the vst and the hardware. As I said before, I have found the menu which is supposed to allow you to do it, but only the ch. 1 selector works and it move all the channels instead of just channel 1. The auto map button does nothing because it leaves ch 1 as default and moves up the rest. Also, ive yet to find a solution for the load empty kit crash issue. I have been very busy in the last few days but i think im going to try a complete uninstall and reinstallation today. I had already tried doing a repair installation so im going to try completely removing it.

SherbetHead2010

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 12:07:46 am »
after a complete uninstallation and reinstallation, it is still having the exact same issues as before.

Kevin

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 10:01:19 am »
Hi,
I tried it on FL Studio this morning and can confirm what you said.
I will continue investigation to find what could be the problem.

Best
Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Kevin

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 03:43:26 pm »
Hi, today I tried again this and it seems just to work fine. ???
Didn't you forget to change the audio output of each Spark instrument in the Mixer View (top of each track).

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines