March 29, 2024, 04:15:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: midi cc problems  (Read 1970 times)

u.n.i.t.e.d

midi cc problems
« on: March 01, 2012, 03:33:51 pm »
i have program my midicontroller keyboard to control my origin. So every works fine but when i build the sound just with the keyboard my origin dont store this built sound even after saving the sound and the controllerlist from origin. And it doesnt give an optical feedback on origin when i change parameters with the keyboard. So when i cant store it, my programmed controller is useless. What can i do?

JacksonP

• Beta-testers
Re: midi cc problems
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:25:22 pm »
I know what you mean. Using MIDI CC messages to control filter, for example, isn't same as turning filter knob on Origin's panel. You cannot save these CC modifications to presets.

Maybe Arturia can tell us, what the idea behind this or is it a bug?  ???

Anyway personally I don't use my controller to make/edit presets, I just use it for live performance modifications...

u.n.i.t.e.d

Re: midi cc problems
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 11:36:58 pm »
that must be a joke >:(ok the workflow on origin is great but this is a massive modularsystem
With hundrets of modulation possebileties and with a midicontroller it would be much better to work with. For example the tonewheelosc. I connect the sliders of my controller to it and it is a pleasure to play with.
The same shit withn my spectralis 2,ok this has no possebileties for extern midi cc acess:-)
I hope arturia make it possible to save the cc commands to a program,this would make the origin to a much better instrument

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines