March 29, 2024, 11:46:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark LE frozen  (Read 2356 times)

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
Spark LE frozen
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:19:35 am »
Hi guys, I own a SparkLE and since the beginning I always had the same problem:every time I try to change velocity by holding a step and press on the pad my SparkLE get frozen. I notice it happen everytime I touch a really low velocity, same thing happen when I use the roller function and I press super light.
The machine still working but I get all the lights frozen.
I thinked it was for my old computer but with the new with only spark istalled still do the same problem.
When I change parameters per step it work just fine even if I press 4/4 step together.
If I use the mouse in the sequencer page for the velocity it works just fine.

I contact Arturia and they suggest me to change the usb cable which I sostitute with a short pro one still the same. They told me SparkLE is a BER(beyond economical repair) due its low price. What's the point of the warranty then? I mean if I product come with a fabric defects you're basically f***ed!? I literally don't understand why don't ask £50 more and give all the necessary support.

This problem happen in standalone and vst both 32 and 64bit.

Any suggestions?

I love this hybrid drum machine which it's a shame once it's the only one in the market. I planned to implement a MiniBrute but honestly I will move somewhere else where you got support.

Ex. I own a second hand akai apc key 25 which is ridiculous cheap already. Akai give me all the activation code for abletom etc. and I'm not even their clients since I bought tha gear used.

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
Re: Spark LE frozen
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 06:00:31 pm »
just to be clear: it happen when I reach 1 to 10 Velocity, I try to stress the drum machine buy changing multiple step and it works fine till I touch that kind of range.
Also I just noticed if I try to click the connecting/disconnecting button it give me only disconnecting...even if the icon it switch to blue/grey
I already try to reinstall the driver, troubleshooting, deactivate both SparkLE[0] and Sparkle[1] in the software device, still same problem.
I try to run  SparkLe in Midi - OX and it doesn't seem to freeze at all, also the seem to respond much smoother on the pressure I can almost stay in one note/midicc when in spark feel impossible.
I don't know if it can help.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:23:39 pm by TheDoctor »

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 02:59:21 pm »
bump!
It happen in the software too if I use roller function sometimes it stuck on the pad.

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 01:43:27 pm »
Any help?
Another problem I have: if I use Spark as a VST in Maschine 2 and I use the hardware it crash maschine and I always loose everything

Tryptek

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 02:19:13 am »
Hello !

I can see than nobody answer to your questions... but I have the same problem with my arturia SparkLE .... :'(

HELP please

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 05:35:35 pm »
Bump.
Please let me know if you found a solution.
I love so much this  drum machine, it's more fun than Maschine even if it's limited. I can loose myself in till it freeze -.- and it becomes annoying.
I literally not touching because i'm scared too loose everything.

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 03:07:38 pm »
I also notice that the LATCH option doesn't seem to work om the Roller. No problem with the LATCH on the Filter and Slicer, it works as you expect but nothing happen on the Roller.I noticed it move the setting to 1/4 no matter where I was but doesn't work at all and if I hit a pad it will just play as without Roller effect.
At this point I think it's a software problem.
Please help me I love so much this drum machine!

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 12:56:20 pm »
I just realise the problem is from the XY Pad, as soon I disconnected it looks fine.
If you open spark in a Midi app you'll probably see a bunch of control message as soon you disconnected the pad it stop and it receive midi information easily.
Anyone knows where can I find XY pad? You can literally find everything but I didn't find any XY pad

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines