March 28, 2024, 01:32:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Some Ideas for Future Releases  (Read 2770 times)

Airfleet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Some Ideas for Future Releases
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:00:19 pm »
Hi out there.

What do u think about this ideas?

- There should come a Screen space Saving Skin, without the Graphical hardware style  interface. (Think it will be possible to need 1/3 less Space of the actuall GUI).

1) There should be a possibility to record the played FX Pad Effects directly in a Phattern, when record button is activated.

2) On Preferences page i've allways chance the 'Default Pad Velocity' Value while scrolling in the pref. list. So there should be a little button to lock the setting of this value.

3) Phatterns should can be drag'n'drop directly from the center screen 'Hardware GUI Phattern Wheel', for me it only works over the bottom screen > Library>Pressing the EDIT Button on actual loaded project> and then...(i don't really like that workflow here)

4) The Single shots and builded 'Tones' from a Instrument Pad that is created should can exported in the same way like point 3.
So u can use physical modeling or our lovely Analog emulations to build a 'Tone' and export this one by drag'n'drop the assigned Pad to your desktop or directely in our DAW.

(X iPAD X)
Our Spark software should be released for iPad 3, i think the Mac Version can be changed for low cost to run as app on iPad.
This will blew all existing drum maschines on iPad away.

To get it really usefull it should can be used as a remote mode for our PC/MAC application (very intresting for Spark VDM Users without the hardware). And if used directly on iPad the projects that are produced should be 100% compactible with the PC/MAC version, maybe you should use a web based sharing platform something like Dropbox, and of course WiFi Network Synchronisation.

Let's hear a feedback arturia folks and admins :)

creekside

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Some Ideas for Future Releases
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 05:45:12 pm »
Would anyone else like to be able to name individual Banks/Patterns?  I was reprogramming a bunch of old loops yesterday and thought it would help keep things organized if you could name each Pattern and have the name scroll across the LCD screen.  For plain old loops it would come in handy, but I think for Song mode it would become essential - you could name your Patterns according to their role in the Song (Intro, Verse, Chorus etc.).

Just an idea!

brother303

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 09:25:13 pm »
Hi,

I would like to see a function to change the pattern on the next bar. At the moment there are only two options, "immediately" and "play the whole pattern,then change to next". Would be much cooler to be able to change patterns on the next bar, especially for live-jams. RS7000 can do this,very cool feature!  ;)

E.g.: When using a four-measure "main"-pattern and some one-measure "variations" it would be cool to play the first three measures of the "main"-pattern and then switch to a "variation" to add a fill or something.

Shouldn`t be a big deal to add this option to the preferences...

...please!!  :-*

Cheers
Greg

brother303

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 09:26:14 pm »
...and yes,naming the patterns would be very helpful indeed!

8)

Teacee

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Music Web Net
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:42 pm »
The ability to use au/vst/rtas would be a major plus, as well as the ability to sample, edit and slice your sample audio would be nice.
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8 22gb of ram Mac OS 10.9.2
Aruria V collection 3, Arturia Spark, Laboratory & Lab, NI Komplete 2-9, Maschine 2.0, Akai Mpc Reanissance, Livid Base Ableton Push and Live 9, Cubase 7.5.2 Pro Tools 10

Lisapower1

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:23:42 am »
I would like a better overview on the Library Section.

1. Like Drum Machines separate, and not mixed up with the projects,
2. All Drum Maschinen should be loaded up clean, and not with EFX. (not with EFX's already on tracks)
3. Or maybe a Full (Reset) Funktion Integration for the already loaded Kit.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:29:17 am by Lisapower1 »

st0ge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:23:41 am »
Hello,

First of all, thank you for fixing the issue I posted earlier with the new version.

I was wondering, would it be possible to add the following to an update :

While you input a step with one of the 16 step buttons, if you hold the
button down and use one of the encoders to modify, say pitch, then it
would record the pitch for that step in the sequencer ?

This way making basslines/synths etc would be like SO MUCH easier and I'm pretty
sure anyone using Spark for 'melodies' would appriciate this feature ALOT.

As for bigger things, I second vst(i) support, but that sounds like a lot of work.

Also for better live use, it would nice if several patterns/tracks could be played at one
time. What I mean here, is something similiar to Live's structure so the user could
select a variation say a bassline without copying the whole pattern around.

Maybe something like each instrument would have 16 'tracks' to choose from and
one of them would be playing per instrument at time.

macmusic78

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 06:52:49 pm »
.. An easier way (without mouse) to go though samples/sounds. So far i am not mistaken it is only possible to skip throug the sound used in the preset bakks - but not the whole library or your cusom samles?
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS ON THE FLY, RUNNING PATTERN - NO MOUSE.

Also the naming of the presets always starts with a nr - thattakes space in the dispaly -unnessary...

thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines