March 28, 2024, 09:58:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Out of sync in Logic  (Read 5813 times)

IndigoCesar

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
Re: Out of sync in Logic
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 01:03:59 am »
Hey Kevin.  I'm sure your very busy with the new release and all, but haven't heard back from you on this particular issue since the last email you sent on the 12th.  just wondering if you
have any news regarding the sync issue.  will this be something addressed in the next update?

Thanx!

Cesar G.

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 09:07:52 am »
Hi Cesar,
we were able to reproduce it but didn't find any solution so far.
Sorry for the inconvenience but it wont be in the upcoming update (1.1.3).
But we will add this on the top of the list for the next one.

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

IndigoCesar

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 12:12:12 am »
Thanx Kevin! At least its a known issue and you have plans to fix it.

All the new features are great, but unfortunately not very usefull until all the basics are running smoothly, at least for me because I don't use it in standalone mode. For the record, Spark is much more stable in standalone mode.

Also I should mention that when I double click on the Spark button in a Logic channel strip, it doesn't open the Spark Plugin window on the first try. Sometimes I have to double click it 2 or 3 times for the window to finally open.  None of my other plugins behave this way. Please let me know if you can reproduce this..

Thanx Again,

Cesar G.
www.universolbeats.com

MDCR

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Out of sync in Logic & Ableton
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 06:03:51 am »
I have this very same issue, when recording/rendering in song mode, spark seems to do something internally which is reflected visually by the load bar in the top left GUI animating such as when loading a kit.

Spark is rendered out of sync even with host and tempo initiated, further more, even when all midi clips are exported out of song mode to the spark plugin midi channel in the sequencer and song mode, host mode and tempo buttons are disabled, the render output of spark via the ableton sequencer is still out of time, or starting late.

Additionally when selecting song mode under 1.1.2 revision all patterns would graphically truncate to 48 steps even though 64 or some other selection range maybe selected.

This happens whenever in record mode in ableton but strangely enough not when simply playing back the sequence.

After moving the entire composition in the ableton timeline forward from 0.0.0.0 to a new location further ahead in time  it still did not align the spark song playback when recording and remained out of sync or delayed significantly.

a basic breakdown of the setup is:

Intel Mac book pro 2.2ghz, OS X 10.6.8, 8gb RAM,
Latest Ableton Live 8, Novation nocturn (Automap), onboard system audio.

Unfortunately this has reduced my lovely spark hardware controller to a paper weight for now  (due to lack of song mode features) and I ve had to use an alternative drum synth/generator to complete my projects until this is solved.

Greatly looking forward to receiving the update which corrects these issues, keep up the good work.

Merci

pkdick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 06:38:50 pm »

Also I should mention that when I double click on the Spark button in a Logic channel strip, it doesn't open the Spark Plugin window on the first try. Sometimes I have to double click it 2 or 3 times for the window to finally open.  None of my other plugins behave this way. Please let me know if you can reproduce this..

Im also getting the above

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines