March 29, 2024, 03:44:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: E-licsenser  (Read 1801 times)

ttmox

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
E-licsenser
« on: March 25, 2012, 06:34:49 am »
Just once i would like to come home to make music and not have the e-licsenser start giving me errors..now the e-liscenser control panel wont even work just gives this error
code..and i am not kidding you..its ?????? i try to launch the vst in my daw and i get the ????? error.i have had the lab for 3 months now and has worked fine 12 days tops now.
i asked for warranty help for a keyboard issue multiple times.And discovered customer support thought i should repair my own board for there is NO Warranty nor Customer
support help in the USA.i get promises of looking into my issues but weeks later nothing is resolved.If your going to sell a product back it up please!
Time to go native this garbage and waste of time is terrible.................

ttmox

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: E-licsenser
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 06:36:38 am »
even your forums register question marks with smilies why?the question marks were error codes from the e-liscenser...damn french

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: E-licsenser
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:57:39 am »
Hi,

If you still have this issue with your eLicenser, make shure you have the latest version installed. Visit the eLicenser Homepage and search the download section.
As the eLicenser gives out an error code you should contact Steinberg, as this issue is maybe related to other things, but not to Arturia products.

All the best,

Manuel

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines