March 28, 2024, 11:25:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: JP8 V2 patches arbitrarily changing !  (Read 2320 times)

dub13

JP8 V2 patches arbitrarily changing !
« on: March 30, 2012, 12:12:46 am »
I am having problems with the JP8 V2 patches arbitrarily changing on their own.

at first the problem occured when I would re-open the project: the patch was not as I had saved the project. Now it is happening as I stop and start the song at differant points.

for instance: I play from the head .... listen ... stop to mak an adjustment (not to the JP8) or have a smoke and when I resume playing the JP has changed the patch !  wtf ?  .... analog modeling for real !!  hahaha.

I am using 3 instances of the JP8 in the same project. And two other Arturia plug-ins. I have re-named and saved the patches both in the Logic library and created a project in the JP8 menu.

any help or direction greatly appreciated !! Must meet deadline.
thanks in advance

MAC 0SX 10.6.8
3.2GHz  Quad-core Intel Xenon
3 GB  1066 MHz  DDR3
( 2 TB  Lacie external drive) <- but the Arturia is installed on the Mac drive.

Logic Pro 9.1.6  (in 32 bit mode)
Reason 5 is also slaved (or politically correct, "rewired")

please help asap !
thank you

christopher

tommym

Re: JP8 V2 patches arbitrarily changing !
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 05:38:21 am »
Does this happen when there is only one instance of Jupiter8v-2 in the Logic sequence? i have a theory that since 2.5, some of the release times have been calibrated differently, but I am not sure, so I don't want to say that with any certainty.
But with certainty, I am lovin this VI. Always wanted a Jupiter 8 - thank you Arturia!

dub13

Re: JP8 V2 patches arbitrarily changing !
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 09:27:04 am »
sorry for the delay in replying ....

but seems pretty dead around here. I may have solved it. When I save the patch via the main interface of the GUI (upper left corner flip menu) I have the problem. But when I enter the JP8's editor (where the efx, etc are) it seems to be stable.

bit confused by your response ... what release times ? On filters ?  ... ?? Not sure how this would effect  a patch completely changing to a differant one.

I agree the Arturia software is great sounding !!  After re-amping through a tube pre they really come alive.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines