April 19, 2024, 09:52:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Hold pedal not working in Analog factory. (but workis in all other softsynths)  (Read 2709 times)

kim olesen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I'm on logic 32 bit latest version. snow leopard.
Just bought the 61 key analog factory. The hold pedal works as expected in all other plugins (including the v collection version 2) but not in analog factory.

Add to that the sound scene buttons does not change the sound scene modes in the plugin.

The upper/lower buttons does not work either. The leds in the buttons change but nothing happens in the plugin.

kim olesen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Correction: Hold pedal and sound/scene works on the FIRST preset. But as soon as i change preset it stops working  >:(

Hold pedal is also broken in the Prophet and cs80 plugins since installing analog factory.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:03:59 pm by kim olesen »

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
I can't say anything abot the hold pedal, as I don't use it, but I know the issue with the UPPER/LOWER-buttons. Try to switch between SCENE and SOUND before you use them. All these buttons have to set to CONTROL to work with The Laboratory.

marcfri

i have the same problem... ive tried my 2 sustains pedals but it doesnt work anymore, like if it were not recognized by the keyboard... and when i try to choose the sustain category manually the keyboard doesnt allow me to go, it blocks the keyboard...

ive just bought the analog lab 1 month ago and i start regret it... Is it a hardware issue ?

do you have a solution ?

kim olesen

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I'm already regretting it. The firmware on the keyboard is buggy with many knobs not working properly and the lcd going all flickery. The lab software breaks stuff in the v collection plugs because it downgrades them. Etc tec

Oh and i find the keys on the keyboard very difficult to play with. When releasing them fast they sometimes bounce down and make extra note on note off messages.

And the lack of any official response to this is VERY discouraging.

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
I'm already regretting it. The firmware on the keyboard is buggy with many knobs not working properly and the lcd going all flickery. The lab software breaks stuff in the v collection plugs because it downgrades them. Etc tec

And the lack of any official response to this is VERY discouraging.

I don't know which keyboard you have, but there are a few things you have to pay attention to, to prevent such issues. Read the Solutions! and you should be able to resolve most of them.

I guess you'll also agree to The Big Bugs And Issues! described on this forum.

An update for the whole V-Collection 2 including The Laboratory is already in development and should be released in a few weeks or months....   ;)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines