March 28, 2024, 10:18:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Why is there no reply from Arturia?  (Read 3028 times)

LordFlashback

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Why is there no reply from Arturia?
« on: April 15, 2012, 11:12:30 am »
One week ago, I purchased the Oberheim SEM V Software. I never received any confirmation email. But my credit card has been directly debited.
Okay, maybe there went something wrong. So I contacted tech support.

I never received any reply!

What is happening next? Why do you guys treat your customers like shit? Can I expect any delivery of the product?

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Why is there no reply from Arturia?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 01:17:30 pm »
Hi

See the thread for my issue 'Spark download...' - particularly Antoine's comment.

There were problems with the Arturia site last weekend and they appear to be investigating it however i can sypathise with the lack of response and poor communication...I have had no direct response from Arturia France which is very very disappointing ...Arturia US did pick up my issue and forward it to Arturia France and they provided me with a further demo licence to allow me to continue to use Spark although this runs out soon and I still have no full licence.

I was assured by Arturia US on Thursday that I would be contacted by Arturia France on Friday via email (I wasn't) and that this will be resolved well before the demo licence expires but the lack of direct communication from the France office is worrying and despite the US office efforts, the overall service and experience so far has been extremely poor.

If, as a company, you experience technical issues with the e-commerce element of your website that are outside of your control the very least you can do is reassure customers by acknowledging receipt of customer emails and keep the customer appraised of the situation.

There should also be a direct email address easily discernible on the contact page, not just a Contact form.

Let's hope the issue is sorted ASAP.

M

LordFlashback

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 03:10:48 pm »
Hi Mark,

I contacted Antoine and of course, I also didn't receive any reply. It might be due to the fact that it's weekend right now.
But let's be honest: If there are such serious problems with their payment and ordering system, they should be concerned to solve these problems as quick as possible - also on non-workdays!
I've never had troubles like this with any company before. Native instruments, Ableton, U-He, Flux, Ohmforce... there has always been at least one working contact address and they replied within 48 hours.

Shame on you Arturia!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:13:15 pm by LordFlashback »

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 05:08:45 pm »
Hi Mark and Martin,

Denis contacted you today Monday.

Sorry, but Arturia is indeed closed during the week-ends.

Sean

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 06:09:15 pm »
Actually I have had no contact from Denis at Arturia today ( nor anyone else) ...I have checked my emails including spam folder and checked for any PMs.

Martin - have you been contacted?

I know Arturia has the correct email address for me as I have checked my account page. I have raised a support request today also in an effort to get this resolved.

Just to make it clear, I have contacted Arturia throughout the week too...not just at the weekend.

Please advise how Denis contacted me.

Seriously, how difficult can this be to sort out?

LordFlashback

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 07:08:22 pm »
Yes, Denis contacted me this afternoon. His email went into my SPAM-folder.
Of course I already contacted them beginning last week, but there was never any reply.

However, weekends are no excuse for me. Every other company on the music software market seems to be able to provide working support on non-workdays!

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 08:00:35 pm »
Thanks for confirming...glad you are sorted. I checked my email including spam folder and not received anything. Sean at the US office is looking into it so hopefully will get something sorted soon.

Chessh

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 11:02:39 am »
Just a note to confirm that I now have my licence code...Shame it took so long but at least it is now resolved...thanks go to Sean for stepping in and helping sort things out.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines