March 28, 2024, 11:22:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't Register Software...No Tech Support?  (Read 1999 times)

HB3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Can't Register Software...No Tech Support?
« on: May 08, 2012, 11:40:44 pm »
At least I'm relieved to find I'm not the only one having this problem.

I contacted support a month ago. I had an old account with an email address I longer use, so I couldn't sign in. When I tried to re-register the instrument it said the serial number was already in the Arturia database.

I got one response from support saying they'd found my old account and my case was being forwarded to someone else who'd straighten it out. Then.......nothing. Additional emails meet w/ no response.

Needless to say, this sucks. I paid for this software. I can't imagine my issue is difficult or unique. Why has this not been resolved?

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Can't Register Software...No Tech Support?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 01:01:33 am »
I've been waiting for response from my request for authorization, even submitted serial number and unlock code to tech support.  I've never had support requests ignored, so I'm assuming the presidential election may have had something to do with it.  I need to register Analog Experience to take advantage of the 'Hybrid Madness' promotion, which is one of the best virtual synth offers ever made.  I plan on buying the Wurlie once I get this and the free Obie SEM registered.  Hope it doesn't take long - vacation runs out soon, as well as time allocated to music-making!

Best of luck to us all..   

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 04:43:21 pm »
@ HB3 (Case 106889):
Your CS-80V registration has been transferred from your old account to your new account.
I'm not sure why this had not been resolved earlier. Sorry about the delay.
You can now request your eLicenser activation code for CS-80V2 from your account.

@ Gramarye (Case 107754):
A replacement Serial/Unlock for you Analog Experience Player has been sent to Sweetwater, since you also had the same support request through them (#283226). I am also sending it to your PM box here.
(your case was only opened with Arturia this Saturday, and Tuesday May 8th was a National Holiday in France, for VE Day 1945, nothing to do with the elections)

HB3

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:46:40 pm »
Thanks, Sean.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines