April 19, 2024, 09:45:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bought Spark trying to get free V Collection - no e-mail, no confirmation!  (Read 2679 times)

romek2121

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I've recently bought and registered Spark and after downloading all software and registering it there was authorisation code for V Collection but I've closed this page to download all synths first. Then I tried to look for auth. code but I haven't found any. I don't have any confirmation e-mail or V Collection added to my instruments. I've send message to tech suppport but there is no answer. Please help!

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
Maybe you didn't confirm the Spark registration form ?

Check your you "My Account" page at the bottom section "My Registered Products"
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/community/my-account.html

and see what's registered. If there's no Spark in there, then try to register it again and be sure to confirm the form (by clicking the "Submit" button).
After that, you'll get an email but you also will get the V-Collection automatically registered too, in your Account details.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:17:28 am by Koshdukai »

romek2121

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Maybe you didn't confirm the Spark registration form ?

Check your you "My Account" page at the bottom section "My Registered Products"
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/community/my-account.html

and see what's registered. If there's no Spark in there, then try to register it again and be sure to confirm the form (by clicking the "Submit" button).
After that, you'll get an email but you also will get the V-Collection automatically registered too, in your Account details.

I've got Spark in my registered products but I don't have V-Collection there. I have e-mail only about Spark.

Koshdukai

• Beta-testers
I see, well, then there's really a problem. You should contact Arturia support and wait a couple of days.

There's a "My Technical Support" section in your account page. Use the "New Technical Support request" button.

romek2121

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I see, well, then there's really a problem. You should contact Arturia support and wait a couple of days.

There's a "My Technical Support" section in your account page. Use the "New Technical Support request" button.

I've requested tech support on 21/05 already

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Get a working 60 day trial serial @ www.beat.de/arturia and enjoy the V-Collection 2, The Laboratory and the Oberheim SEM V!

Best regards,

Manuel

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines