April 26, 2024, 09:30:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing Features!  (Read 2913 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Missing Features!
« on: May 30, 2012, 10:10:08 pm »
Missing Features

I'm still wondering about some features I really miss on the Laboratory software. There are a few things that should be added with a future update!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
The Mixer
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 10:17:13 pm »
The Mixer-Section

The whole mixer-section should be assibnable to MIDI-Automation! This is something I really miss while working inside of Ableton Live. It's really a pity that this is not possible!

I know I can create an Instrument-Rack to control PAN or VOL, but I would have to load six instances in a Rack to have access to all the parameters on all mixer-channels. (Upper, Lower & Pad 1 - 4) That's stupid!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Changes in Scene-Mode
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 10:25:18 pm »
Parameter-Changes in Scene-Mode

All the parameter changes (controls and envelopes) made to the upper or lower channel are not saved to the Scene.

This is really missing because you always have to save a new sound first, even if you only change a few things (i.e. release). It's still the same sound and if the changes could be saved to the scene itself, I wouldn't have to save dozens of copys for the same sound! That's stupid!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Melody Assignment
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 07:19:07 pm »
Melody Assignment

The selected Melody is unfortunately only assignable to one of the layers at a time or to none.

This is a limitation if you wan't to layer two sounds and assigne a melody to both layers. You would again have to use an Instrument Rack or a second track. And you would have to turn down the volume for one layer on each instance! That's stupid!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines