Hardware Instruments > General discussion on MiniBrute

Has anyone out there actualy receieved their Minibrute yet?

<< < (23/36) > >>

oim:
Tell me if I'm wrong, Arturia thought they'd be able to send thousands (according to the pre-orders) of minibrutes precisely in april but finaly only could send a few in July, and only in US?
Then lied a second time again and again telling other territories would be shipped "later in July"? (probably October)
I guess the guaranty period will be as extendable...
What a skilled communication/management!

washburn:
what kind of estimate did Arturia have for the demand? 500 people?

dexfx69:

--- Quote from: oim on August 15, 2012, 03:41:32 pm ---Tell me if I'm wrong, Arturia thought they'd be able to send thousands (according to the pre-orders) of minibrutes precisely in april but finaly only could send a few in July, and only in US?
Then lied a second time again and again telling other territories would be shipped "later in July"? (probably October)

--- End quote ---

Yes, it's sad that Arturia is creating a great instrument/price, but is consistently incorrectly announcing almost anything related to release date - the "later in July" is totally inaccurate again, haven't seen one unit enter Canada yet - this is end of August. Trying to keep my love for Arturia is becoming challenging! I ended up cancelling my January preorder last week - I don't like to be lied to and it left a very bad taste in my mouth to Arturia.

Bruno@arturia:
@ Filip: We will not accept that you insult us on this forum. Stupid point less trolling, or insult on the forum got you banned for sometime.
I can understand that not receiving a machine you pre-order (did you really or are you just trying  to get people pissed off?) month ago can be very frustrating. But being sarcastic and insulting will not bring you a machine faster...

Beside that I think it's time for a clear explanation about production delay for everybody.
Many things have been written on this thread. Some are wrong and unfair. Arturia is not trying to lie on you, we have done some mistake for sure, but it was absolutely not deliberate. What do you think? assembling a fully analog synth, in massive quantities, for half the price other companies would have sold it, is an easy and fast job? that we are happy to be late? And happy not to get money back on our invest because we can not sell machines?
We thought it would take up to April... we were obviously wrong. Assembling analog hardware is very different from digital, it's in some areas, far more complex, lots of things need to be trimmed, other are drifting... So producing it, requires fairly qualified workers, and very detailed processes. We mis-estimated the difficulty of putting this in place. As we didn't wanted to cut on the quality, it has slowed down the production. We started to ship in June, but with low quantities. Now is early September, We receive weekly deliveries of hundreds of machines, so it will take some more weeks to provides all remaining pre-order, and to have machines available in shops.
So no lies here, only missing experience in Analog mass production, unexpected things, and a very challenging goal.

I hope you can understand this, be sure we are sorry about this. So please no more anger, and unfair comments. We have been working as hell here to get the situation cleared. Everything is now on his way, so please be a bit more patient, I really think this machine is worthwhile  the wait.

Regards

Bruno
Hardware Design

rcmusic:
thanx Bruno. Do the last shipments concern France too ? thanx a lot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version