March 29, 2024, 12:08:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The SOUND MAP  (Read 2791 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
The SOUND MAP
« on: June 07, 2012, 02:44:38 pm »
Hi,

here are a few things I have to criticize on the SOUND MAP:

1.Some presets are not categorized in the SOUND MAP. (example: Strings in ARP2600 and CS-80 V)
2.Presets have no author in Jupiter-8Vs SOUND MAP.
3.The imported presets from the original synths and my user presets are not available in the SOUND MAP and therefore not usable in the Laboratory.
4.Some Laboratory Presets are not available in the SOUND MAP (or have different names, so I can't find them) and therefore not usable in the original synths.
5.Renamed presets are not renamed in the SOUND MAP.

Please remove the "Loaded by Laboratory" bar so I can save presets I've edited while the plugin was loaded by Laboratory and use my user presets from the originals in the Laboratory without recreating them all a second time!

I really don't see any sense in this bar! All it does is, impede the whole thing! If I creat a preset in one of the original synths I can't use it in the Laboratory and vice versa, when I edit a preset from inside the Laboratory I can't use it in the original synths. What's the reason behind it? Is there any need for? Can somebody please explain this to me, so I can understand the need of the "Loaded by Laboratory" bar?

Thanks in advance,

Manuel

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: The SOUND MAP
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:25:19 pm »
I was just checking out the latest version of the Laboratory and was realy impressed to see that the "Loaded by Laboratory" bar is now removed. WOW and thanks for doing so! Another step into the right direction. Maybe I should think about buying it a second time...

Would be great to get a bundle again!

Analog Laboratory 49/61 + V-Collection 3 and an USB-eLicenser on top...

Greats from GTHC,

Manuel

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines