March 19, 2024, 06:49:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: problems with midi info  (Read 1644 times)

sparktest

problems with midi info
« on: June 27, 2012, 11:25:20 pm »
Hi, i am trying spark and it really seems to feed my needs.

-For some reason when I drag a midi file in to my cubase and put play the spark does not play the midi pattern i drag in the sequencer, it plays the one that was selected at that time. I put spark as the midi instrument. But it does not follow the midifile.

-Also tried in the song mode it does follow the patterns I wrote but some times it plays more times one pattern, next time I click play the pattern runs more or less time that the last play.

-If I bye the spark vintage (just the software I would get the 1,1,4 with the latest update and presets?

thanks

Kevin

• http://www.arturia.com
Re: problems with midi info
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 09:00:47 am »
Hi,
see my answers remarks below.

-For some reason when I drag a midi file in to my cubase and put play the spark does not play the midi pattern i drag in the sequencer, it plays the one that was selected at that time. I put spark as the midi instrument. But it does not follow the midifile.

If you don't want play the Spark pattern, you have to uncheck the "Host" button in Spark toolbar.

-Also tried in the song mode it does follow the patterns I wrote but some times it plays more times one pattern, next time I click play the pattern runs more or less time that the last play.

Can you give me some details, I don't understand.

-If I bye the spark vintage (just the software I would get the 1,1,4 with the latest update and presets?

no. Spark Vintage and Spark Creative Drum Machine are 2 differents products.

thanks

Kevin
Kevin
Soft Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines