https://forum.arturia.com/Themes/arturia/images/img/Community.jpg
Home    Arturia Forums    Harware Legacy versions    Origin    Origin Presets & Templates Zone    : Kraftwerk's Man Machine (song) « previous next »
Carre bleu  Kraftwerk's Man Machine (song)
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Kraftwerk's Man Machine (song)  (Read 7919 times)
hermitnerd

Paul Schilling

WWW Email
« on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:54 »

My rendition of this classic - contains programs, sequences and multi

Doesn't include the intro part or the sound effects breaks
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 07:32:46 by hermitnerd » Logged
chimpy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 10:32:22 »

Great job hermitnerd, I installed your Man Machine settings and they are really good.
Thank you very much, I may be inspired to have a go myself at some point.
chimpy.
hermitnerd

Paul Schilling

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 05:15:53 »

Thank you. I'm surprised there's not more Origin user sharing!
tomoe97

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 04:52:58 »

I've encountered a strange problem involving key transpose of sequenced patches in relation to some of hermitnerd's multis, such as the brilliant "Man Machine" and "Barry Graves" patches. When I attempt to transpose the sequence via external keyboard, it sounds out of tune (by 1 semitone) with the key that I've pressed. I double-checked the key transpose function with sequenced patches programmed by Arturia and they all sound okay. Moreover, I tried different external keyboards and it's always the same: only the hermitnerd patches sound out of tune when I transpose them. Incidentally, my Global Tuning is set to 440 Hz. What would cause this?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:35:32 by tomoe97 » Logged
hermitnerd

Paul Schilling

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 10:40:41 »

Hi Tomeo,

one thing about the ManMachine multi, is in the keyboard split config for the individual programs, it only transposes up the melody and chord parts by two semitones (to the B) since the original piece doesn't go any higher. I usually program on the Origin Keyboard, and it sounds like you're using an external MIDI controller. So it may be as easy as changing the Multi keyboard range configuration for the programs.

Also - I have tweaked all the programs in this multi to be much more like the original piece. I have also added the "sound effects" break as the fourth program in the multi and will be posting an update here in the coming week.

Thx
Paul

I've encountered a strange problem involving key transpose of sequenced patches in relation to some of hermitnerd's multis, such as the brilliant "Man Machine" and "Barry Graves" patches. When I attempt to transpose the sequence via external keyboard, it sounds out of tune (by 1 semitone) with the key that I've pressed. I double-checked the key transpose function with sequenced patches programmed by Arturia and they all sound okay. Moreover, I tried different external keyboards and it's always the same: only the hermitnerd patches sound out of tune when I transpose them. Incidentally, my Global Tuning is set to 440 Hz. What would cause this?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Division cadre
Jump to: