July 26, 2014, 01:13:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Arturia's webmaster is glad to offer you these brand new forums ! Have fun using it and feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Prophet 5 Sustained note on Mainstage 3  (Read 117 times)

Gabpianiste

Prophet 5 Sustained note on Mainstage 3
« on: May 24, 2014, 09:56:50 pm »
Hi.

As I saw on other topics (2012...), there's still an issue about the sustained note on Prophet 5... I bough this product today and I'm very disappointed because this problem hasn't been solved since. Please fix this problem!

emmanuel.segard

• Apprentice
Re: Prophet 5 Sustained note on Mainstage 3
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:56:25 pm »
Hi,

I entered a case about this problem. Here the answer :

"
Répondu(s) 13/05/2014 12:18
De:
Technical Support inquiry <technical-inquiry@arturia.com>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2014 12:18:08 +02:00
À:
Emmanuel Segard <emmanuel.segard@gmail.com>
Sujet:
Re: Case 165861
Hi Emmanuel,

This is now a referenced bug, Bug Ticket : 110823

The current workaround is to push the sustain pedal before the start of the Key.

I sent this problem to the appropriate developer, know that a newer version will come in some time to solve this issue.

You will be contacted at that time to download.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Feel free to come back to me if still any problem or misunderstanding.
Yours cordially,

David.
--
Technical Support inquiry
technical-inquiry@arturia.com
- afficher le texte cité -
"

codevyper

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 03:54:58 am »
Yep… I just got bit by the bug too. I changed out my USB MIDI controller and was going though my setups to make the necessary changes in MainStage 3 and I have big issues with the sustain pedal in Prophet V as well. My MIDI controller has reversed polarity so when I switched the polarity, the sustain at least didn't stay on all the time but I have the same maddening issue with it as others.

An alternate workaround to Arturia's is to create a Midi FX filter in Scripter that handles incoming note on and note off messages and looks to see if the pedal is depressed then sends the note offs to the Prophet 5. Thank god for scripter!

Jim

emmanuel.segard

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 08:38:40 pm »
Hé les gars d'Arturia, c'est bien d'innover et de proposer plein de nouveaux produits, vous trouvez cela sûrement plus intéressant que de corriger les vieux bugs de vos premiers produits !
Mais pensez-vous qu'après avoir acheter la V Collection et subit des bugs aussi gros que celui-ci (et il y en a d'autres tout aussi gênant), on va continuer à acheter vos dernières réalisations ?
Peut-être qu'aujourd'hui ça marche parceque vous êtes pas si vieux et que vous faites un matraquage publicitaire intense, mais dans les années qui viennent je pense que vous finirez par nous faire fuire !!!

Alors, s'il vous plaît, pour le bien de tous, corrigez nous ces pauvres bugs à 2 balles,
Merci,
Emmanuel

PS: I wrote we won't buy the new products if the old ones don't work...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines