April 19, 2024, 12:57:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Factory Download problems and delay  (Read 2127 times)

neonrider84

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Factory Download problems and delay
« on: July 21, 2012, 03:08:18 am »
this Afternoon i have buy an Analog Factory download (download only for 69 euro) but after more then 10 hours i don't have my email with the download link...i received the email with the confirmation of the order (order number 69543) and my PayPal confirm the transaction and the payment of the 69 euro to Arturia...it's a normal delay???? (more than 10 hours!!)
Or there is some problems or mistake during the operation???????
please tell me!!!!!
thanks

lyford

Re: Analog Factory Download problems and delay
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 06:34:32 pm »
It took a while for me as well, so keep trying.  I did get it eventually.

neonrider84

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:15 am »
now more than three days are passed and i didn't have my download link and serial or ANY ANSWER from ARTURIA technical support or sales!!!!THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! i also send an email to paypal@arturia so eventually they give back my money and i retry the operation or something like that!!!
please someone help me or answer me i really wanna play with Analog Factory but this is unacceptable....three days waiting for a download is TOO MUCH!!!!! AND ALSO  THIS SILENCE FROM ARTURIA IS UNACCEPTABLE !!! a serious society like Arturia deserve a better support sistem!!!!
please SOMEONE ANSWER ME My order is ORDER 69543

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:51:12 am »
@neonrider84
Sorry, I cannot track any inquiry at the Technical Support desk, at least based on your email address. If you have any open case, please forward me its number via private message so I can drop a deeper eye.

Note to all: the Technical Support is *not* in charge of purchase orders, this is obviously the regular job of the Sales department as anyone can understand. These last days it seems that some online orders processing are delayed, we are currently trying to fix this issue. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience caused.
In all cases, for commercial-related issues please write to the Sales department.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines