April 19, 2024, 08:10:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Thoughts on Arturia's Poor Communcations (V Collection Coupon Issues, etc.)  (Read 3467 times)

Synth80s

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia Sales/Support,

I'm a long-time customer who has purchased several of your plug-ins and an Origin, so please understand that I'm a fan of your company and your products.

It seems clear that whatever system you used to develop this V Collection 3 coupon is not working well. Mistakes and technical issues are understandable (at least to many of us). What is not acceptable, though, is your poor communications about issues like this.

Like many others, I found that my discount code did not work, so I submitted a support request using your webform several days ago. I haven't received any reply, not even a "we're working on it." If Arturia is too busy to respond to individual support requests, you need to use some for of mass communication to explain what's going on and to ask your customers to hold tight while you work this issue.

• Post something explanatory on your website
  • Send a follow-up e-mail to the same list of customers you informed about the discount code
  • Do SOMETHING to show that you recognize the issue and that you're working on it, and give your customers some expectation of when the issue will be resolved

When a company communicates poorly about an issue -- and note that silence is always the worst approach -- it looks like they're ignoring the issue. I know Arturia isn't ignoring this issue, but others may not because you're giving the impression that this issue is a low priority for your company. The negative comments about this issue on your support forums and other internet forums is not good for Arturia's image. And remember those comments will remain long after this issue is resolved.

In short, you need to send an e-mail to your customers and post a note on your home page letting customers know what went wrong with this promotion and what you're doing about. Your continued silence will continue to damage the Arturia brand. And at some point, even loyal customers like me will think twice about buying another Arturia product.

-Synth80s

Adrien

Hi

I know we dont answer so much on the forum currently, and we are sorry about that.
I know that a lot of people are still waiting an answer.

I just wanted to notify you that we are improving the existing support system to answer you faster, For issues related to, promotional offer, not working coupons, payment troubles, invoices, orders, please directly contact sales-inquiry@arturia.com

This mail address will become the default one for this kind of issues in the future. And

Best.
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Synth80s

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Adrien,

I appreciate your reply, but you haven't provided me with any meaningful information. I already opened a support request with your sales department a week ago. I have received NO REPLY from them -- nothing at all.

2 days ago, I opened a ticket with your technical team just to see if I could get a response. Their answer? They transferred the ticket to sales and instructed me not to contact technical support again.

So one week later, what do we know about this issue? NOTHING. No explanation, no ETA for a resolution, no meaningful response from Arturia.

Once again, I implore Arturia to take a proactive stance and post or send some form of explanatory communication to your customers. Right now, you're forcing us to pry this information out of Arturia like a clam, and that is surely creating more individual support requests which, in turn, is likely overburdening your support staff. If Arturia were to simply let customers know that they'll resolve the issue before the promotional deadline (or, if not, extend the deadline), I think your customers would be more patient and understanding.

It's not helpful to keep your customers in the dark and tell us to continue trying what is not working.

Adrien

Hi

I understand what you are saying.
There is sadly not so much things I can say about the various issues that occured with this promotion :
* Some payments did not succeed and the number of people accessing the system is far beyond what we expected.
* Several people decided to change their payment method or go back during the process order and as the redeem coupon can be used once in the form they were unable to complete their order after that.
* And we are working with a really reduced staff at the moment because of holidays.

The old emails sent are sales@arturia.com are not usable anymore even by us. And that is the sames for the sales report sent to the technical support.
Those mails sent before are lost, untracked and we couln't help people efficiently. That is why we setted up a completly new system to help customers efficiently.

I swear to you that the sales-inquiry@arturia.com is the solution.

I hope you understand, and trust me we will help everyone as soon as we can, and as you can already read on this forum several people already got an answer very quickly using this solution (here).

Best

PS for more information about the support improvement, read this post
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:58:05 pm by Adrien »
Adrien Courdavault
DSP & Software engineer
Arturia

Synth80s

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
OK -- thank you again for the reply. I'll try giving that other sales address a run.

As I mentioned before, I'm a long-time Arturia customer, so I'm not whining about not getting free software or anything along those lines. I think Arturia is on the verge of great things with the buzz surrounding the MiniBrute so I'd hate to see Arturia's momentum get stalled by customer support issues.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines