March 28, 2024, 07:08:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: What's the deal with NOT getting responses to serious inquiries?  (Read 3861 times)

ankh9ether

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
What's the deal with NOT getting responses to serious inquiries?
« on: September 16, 2012, 05:58:30 am »
I've been trying to contact arturia for the past few days now about authorization codes for legit products purchased and I have not received a single response. My money is gone and I do not have a working product. Reading their forums I see too many people that share the same pain. Arturia works like some type of SCAM system. This is surely the last time that I will ever purchase anything from them. I'm beginning to see why people crack the software. Here I am trying to be legit....Shame on me right?! Super unhappy here! If you are reading this and were considering purchasing any products that require authorization, I STRONGLY suggest you read a few more topics regarding these issues first and come to your own conclusion. My friend purchased the 49-key board and the Spark drum machine. Didn't get a response about purchasing a new license to run them on a new PC. Because we couldn't wait much longer, we just outright bought the software all over again and even though we followed directions to the letter, we received NO AUTHORIZATION CODE...and NO RESPONSE CONCERNING IT!!!! WOW!!! Thanks Arturia, you have made me a wiser man.

mastamonkb

Re: What's the deal with NOT getting responses to serious inquiries?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 10:55:35 pm »
I am currently going through a similar situation. I just bought the 49 key and analog experience lab and come to find out the authorization code was already used, even though I bought them from guitar center new in box. ive tried calling, emailing, and even posting here in the forums. so far no response.

ankh9ether

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 04:16:39 pm »
WOW! This is looking bad and seems like they really don't care either.

ankh9ether

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 06:26:48 pm »
UPDATE: They have sent me a working authorization code for my Analog Laboratory this morning and IT WORKS!  ;D

Now, I only hope the registration for the Spark Drum Machine goes smoothly! Crossing my fingers! (and toes)  ;)

ankh9ether

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2012, 05:25:13 pm »
UPDATE: Well my peoples...I've purchased Spark VDM and the authorization was a breeze this time! Everything went well with the install. We're happy campers now and ready to get down to what we love to do...MAKE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines