March 29, 2024, 12:55:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Request for tutorials using Spark with SONAR :)  (Read 1640 times)

Gonga

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Request for tutorials using Spark with SONAR :)
« on: August 31, 2012, 12:17:42 am »
Hi, I am new to Spark and I really love the device.  I have been telling a lot of people on forums how much I'm enjoying playing with the hardware unit.

I am somewhat confused as to the various ways to use it with my DAW, and could really use an overview of the various ways to use Spark in a DAW in general.  It would also be great to know specifically what kinds of things Spark cannot do as a vst.  I just would like to request, if possible, a tutorial on using Spark vst in SONAR X.  I'm sure there are other SONAR users who would love such a tutorial.  Quality tutorials really make a huge difference to the user experience.  This is especially true regarding DAW integration, which is complex and confusing.

Also, tutorials really need a voice track to explain what the mouse is doing!  :)  

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 02:14:28 am by Gonga »

Gonga

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Request for tutorials using Spark with SONAR :)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 05:01:32 am »
By the way, I have requested that Groove3 make a tutorial on Spark.  They arguably make the best tutorials in the industry.

Not that Spark is difficult to use or learn.  it's masterfully designed to be user-friendly I think.  But it's very flexible design means there are likely multiple ways to integrate it into a DAW, and there are also limitations that would be good to help people understand so they don't spend a lot of time spinning wheels or purchase it only to find it doesn't do what they thought then criticize it on various forums.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines