March 28, 2024, 08:25:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Laboratory AU in Logic plays extremely loud until opening plug-in  (Read 5305 times)

koochey

• Beta-testers
    • Den Ishu
When i save a song in logic pro and re-open it - the Analog Laboratory plays way louder until i open it once...
u can hear the difference instantly !!

anyone with the same bug ??

GrantPettigrew

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Analog Laboratory AU in Logic plays extremely loud until opening plug-in
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 10:26:46 pm »
Hello,

Yes, I have the same issue with version 1.5.2 and Logic Pro.

I can get different results such as when I open the plugin in a project, the volume increases. Sometimes it decreases.

I logged this with Arturia a few weeks ago, and I think they have recreated this issue and have advised me that it will be fixed in a future release. It is very annoying as you cannot rely on the volume of the plugin in a mix.

koochey

• Beta-testers
    • Den Ishu
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 07:03:30 pm »
ok - thanks for the info...
yes ! very annoying that u always have to open the Lab before get the result from your saved song

KD

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 03:48:59 am »
I have the same problem in Reaper.  Hope they can fix it.

mikeriess

Having the same issue in both ableton live 8 and 9 ???

- using version 1.5.2...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:18:04 pm by mikeriess »

Nip

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I reported this in january as well - no action from Arturia. They said it was a known issue - but no action.
Terribly shortsighted - they will loose customers big time.

It's all uninstalled by me - the Arturia stuff - not making myself dependent on tools that does not work and even worse - vendor have no ambition to make it work.

It's the same thing opening a project in daw - or restoring a vst preset - 12dB louder until selecting another preset inside Laboratory.

In my case it's Reaper and tested in Sonar as well- same thing. Windows x64 and daw x64 as well.

It's now clear to me what happend - after the campaign last summer they had serious braindrain. They were looking for new developers etc. I don't think they have an employee that can fix this.

At least - the keyboard is good. So it was not all wasted money.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 11:08:17 am by Nip »

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
So, I'm not the only Sonar user having issues.

Sonar 8 Producer Edition won't even recogninze the Lab 49 controller in mine.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

bass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
i have this problem in 3 different host.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Mine has been resolved, not sure how, but it seems to be running splendidly now.

I did notice though, that the rotary encoder values are reveresed, but read on one of the forum threads hear that you can just reverse the values as I did with my expression pedal.

Rather than having a minimum value of "0" and a maximum value of "127", I changed them to have a minimum value of "127" and a maximum value of "0".  That resolved the direction in which the values increase/decrease.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

mrpony

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Same problem here. Cubase 7. I've mailed support, let's see what they say.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines