March 28, 2024, 01:15:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sample Playback  (Read 1508 times)

ClydeLyman

Sample Playback
« on: May 31, 2015, 04:06:44 pm »
I have three things. About 2 dozen WAV samples, a Tascam 16 bit 44KHz digital 8-track USB output recorder that outputs WAV files and a Mg Opus 3 that is about half my age : 35 years and I've had it for 30 (have not fired it up for a long time). I know how to do things with it such as 3 ranks of strings, Vox, Farfisa and Ace Tone like sounds, a piano and other things of which I could probably make samples. I also have a CZ-1000 that is about 30 years old for which I've made sounds including som combo organ type sounds and a fairly good toy piano (An instrument from the childhood of many musicians that they regret letting go of and want for it's in-tune bell-like tones)

I have shortciruit2 but It does not start up or do anything recognizable. Can or would Arturia make a sample playback device that could use these samples I have and can (probably) make? It would really only need a good looping algorithm, level ADSR filter CF, Res and ADSR and a way to import the samples.

It may be time for me to make samples as these instruments must be getting on in years

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines