March 28, 2024, 06:20:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New song with MiniMg-V & other Arturia synths! New March 18th!  (Read 5411 times)

aaron aardvark

There is some electric guitar and electric bass, but all synths are from Arturia.  The synth bass is MiniMg-V (I added the automated Arturia Vocal Filter).  Then there is a Jupiter-8V pad.   Then there is some MiniMg-V lead synth.  Then there is some brief Arturia CS-80V synth (pulsing “Bladerunner” type of low pitch sound).  Then there is some echo-y spacey CS-80V sequencer synth.  On top of that is some MiniMg-V lead synth.  Here is the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=224436&songID=12724661

My music has played on the radio BBC, and a radio station in Southern Texas (reaches part of Northern Mexico).

MarkBog

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: New song with MiniMg-V & other Arturia synths! New March 18th!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 12:18:17 am »
Nice.  Original patches or presets?

aaron aardvark

Re: New song with MiniMg-V & other Arturia synths! New March 18th!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:31:04 am »
Mark,
Thank you for listening and commenting!  Are you from a particular state or country?  Anyway, the opening synth bass is MiniMg-V, a preset called CD_GatorChase, and then I added automated Vocal Filter.  I think that was a factory MiniMg-V preset, but maybe I got it from Arturia Analog Laboratory or Analog Lab.  Then the Jupiter-8V pad started out as a factory preset (maybe I got it from Analog Laboratory or Analog Lab) named Bazz_MuppetMayhem, and I added some Arturia reverb.  The lead MiniMg-V sound is tweaked from a C.Pitman patch called CP_howlin1, maybe CP_howlin2.  The spacey sequencer synth is Arturia CS-80V factory preset JMB_Aes_Dana (maybe I got it from Analog Laboratory or Analog Lab).  The end MiniMg-V is a MacMoney patch called Dog_Lead_3 with some delay, maybe some other tweaks.  Forgot where that patch came from.  The Bladerunner sort of sound came from CS-80V, was a tweaked patch that started out as the C. Pittman patch C.P_near-far, probably an original factory patch.  Not sure how to post patches.  Or send me a private message with your email address and I will email them to you.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:57:41 am by aaron aardvark »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines