March 28, 2024, 11:37:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep & Windows  (Read 3563 times)

teceem

Beatstep & Windows
« on: April 10, 2014, 10:48:35 am »
I love my new Beatstep!! But I have one(!) (big) issue with it:
- It has no multi-client driver in Windows. Some functions are only accessible in midi control center. So in order to access them (like gate time e.g.) I have to disable the Midi driver in Cubase every time.
Is this being worked on? I'm sure Brute users using Windows would like a multi-client driver too. And Spark(LE) could use one too. (though less of an issue for me, since I mostly use it in conjunction with the VSTi)

turbo_kev

Re: Beatstep & Windows
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 01:58:20 pm »
HI I am a fellow Cubase user, and I have the same request as you for a multi device driver
also another request for a ratchet feature for those tangerine dream effects, and lastly
when you control the transpose from your keyboard controller it would be nice to be able to latch it

Also could you tell me if you are having any probs with the sequencer like me
if I set a 4 note sequencer  just playing forward for the first 7 bars / repeats  its fine then on the 8th bar  / repeat  it missis or plays the first note so quickly that you don't hear it

if I set an 8 note sequence I get the same problem but on the 8th bar / repeat the 9th pad led flashes red

I hope that made sense as I am not a musician just a player and lover of analog synths

many thanks

BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines