March 29, 2024, 02:27:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: creating new project makes all audio go silent and a few questions about spark 2  (Read 1771 times)

HumanResistance

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

just bought spark2 and i have some questions.

i am not really interested in using any of the drum kits, sequences, premade fx chains, or samples/sounds. i bought spark2 to create my own material from scratch.

i went into my documents on x64 windows8 and deleted the entire spark library. upon reloading of spark2, i get the message spark2 library not found/missing. reloading the plugin once again, recreates the spark empty library afaik.

i thought because i did this, that was why when i loaded an entirely blank project in spark, i got no sound from my samples (other then sample preview which works like it should) so i reinstalled the entire spark library and then created a new project. still upon creating a new project no sample audio can be heard/loaded (samples can be heard/previewed though.

can a user delete the factory library without any issues? must the user install the factory library to use the plugin? surely i must not be the only one who has invested in high quality drum samples and would prefer to use the samples they bought instead of the content that comes with spark? how do i get sound from spark and be able to load my own samples from disk as i would when i load a kit or instrument from a kit?

what am i doing wrong? is there any benefit to using the instruments and replacing with a user sample vs just creating a new project and loading in a sample? i would just prefer to start from new project so i can get the sound i want.

napishu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Buggy software, man. Same issue. Before selling the program arturia forgot to tell you that she still in the beta.

Check my top http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=82248.0
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:38:23 am by napishu »

napishu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines