March 28, 2024, 12:55:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: License Sale Queries  (Read 2875 times)

jeye_musik

License Sale Queries
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:26:11 pm »
Hi,

Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my VCollection and in looking into how that should be done I came across some information on the forum that was helpful but I had a few further questions.

-  It is mentioned that if the upgrade to the VCollection was part of a deal due to owning other products that those must also be sold in order for the VCollection to be sold.  When I look on my account I can see that I have a licenses for VCollection, Analog Factory and 3 individual softsynths but there is no way to see which, if any, were used to upgrade to the VCollection.  I suspect I did do that but I'm not sure.  If memory serves I got Analog Factory with my Analog Experience 32 The Factory Controller along with a voucher for one softsynth.  Would it be the other two softsynths that I would need to sell along with the VCollection and if so which ones?

- I also noticed a thread where it was mentioned that you have to pass on your eLicenser dongle.  However, I do not have one and have only ever used the Soft eLicenser.  How does this effect me?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

John

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: License Sale Queries
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 12:04:50 pm »
Hi John,

If you want to sell your V collection 3, you can forward us the new owners account details (registration-inquiry@arturia.com), and we'll take care of the license transfer.

jeye_musik

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:24:07 am »
Jerome,

Thanks for your reply - that is very helpful.

From that, I am in correct in saying I only need to sell my VCollection license and am able to keep the rest of the plugins?  That would be great news.

Thanks again,
John

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 02:51:10 pm »
Hi John,

That's correct, you just need to sell your V collection 3 license.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines