March 28, 2024, 06:36:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mapping Roland EDI Rol PCR-800 to Analog Lab  (Read 2851 times)

bikerboyroy

Mapping Roland EDI Rol PCR-800 to Analog Lab
« on: May 22, 2014, 04:05:32 pm »
Hi, new to this forum and to Analog Labs
My problem is I can't seem to map the controls on my PCR-800 to the software controls in Analog Lab.
I'm connected via USB to a windows 7 laptop, I can play the keys on the PCR and get notes/sounds etc, very good.
But I can't map the controls?

Please help, thanks

dog01

Re: Mapping Roland EDI Rol PCR-800 to Analog Lab
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 08:34:10 am »
Hi Bikerboyroy

first of all i would recommend downloading  Unified Midi Control Center. Now to map cc of analog lab to your PCR-800 you need to download the software provided  for your product which is EDIROL PCR Editor Ver.2  http://www.roland.com/support/article/?q=downloads&p=PCR-800  after you have download PCR editor run the software. in this example i will map the cutoff control to r1  left click on the knob r1 under assign message scroll down to channel message select control change the control number 74 -  min vaule  0 - max vaule 127  click ok then click on the communication in the menu and select transmit and follow all instructions hope this has been of some help   

dog01

Re: Mapping Roland EDI Rol PCR-800 to Analog Lab
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 09:04:11 am »
Hi Bikerboyroy i was looking though the manual for analog  lab  and it has a very detail step by step information of what you need to do on pp44-45 page both methods will work  but you might find the one in lab manual easier ps  i have attached the list of midi cc use by arturia laboratory which should be the same as lab hope this helps and good luck :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:06:49 am by dog01 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines