March 28, 2024, 12:17:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: reset procedure  (Read 2091 times)

Mzk2h2

reset procedure
« on: July 10, 2014, 07:31:08 pm »
New Brute 3 or 4 months old don't play so often, fired up today to match some bass I heard and it's like the unit is stuck in arp mode can't get back to no sound. Is there a reset key press sequence that I'm not seeing? Is there a micro switch in a hole I can press. What do I do here.
I see where someone says hold down the octave buttons on powerup tried it n got the 5 led's but change to the symptoms the Brute is displaying. I've gone through the 8 pages in this forum and there is no mention of this at all. Am I doing something wrong? Please fellow owners this is way to much money to be a paperweight in less than 5 months................ any suggestions at all?
Perhaps I'm not describing my problem right. I power on and the unit starts out like its locked on arp although the toggle is in the off position.  It emits sounds and I can't change them not tempo or step or probably anything.
I returned all sliders and knops to the 0 position and really no change still the same pattern being played. Help
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:24:50 pm by Mzk2h2 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines