April 24, 2024, 08:12:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Will I be able to use the Spark software with the Beatstep?  (Read 2960 times)

rxnxadd

I'm planning on buying the Beatstep and the Spark 2 software, I'm just wondering if I'll be able to use the beatstep to perfectly control the Spark, I know I won't be able to use it at it's fullest but the rest I can manage myself with the computer.

I just need to know if I'll be able to modify and work the sequences, the steps and all those things that are too hard to be managed with a mouse.

I can't buy the Spark hardware right now because I'm saving the money for the Microbrute, and with the rest to by these two things, which I feel that can be more versatile for what I need, I can do a whole lot more with it, already own a MiniLab and it works perfectly, so I'm trying to expand my inventory (if it were for me I'd buy every Arturia product)

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Will I be able to use the Spark software with the Beatstep?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 10:09:33 am »
Hi!

Here's a pdf which explains what you can do with Beatstep and Spark:
http://downloads.arturia.com/downloads/support/howto/pdf/BeatStep/%5bBeatStep%5d_and_Spark_1.pdf

However, I advise to consider buying a SparkLE instead of buying Beatstep + Spark 2, since SparkLE is way more fun to use with its software.
> SparkLe costs 249EUR (it's delivered with Spark 2), whereas Beastep + Spark 2 costs 268EUR.

Let me know if you need further information.

Best,

Jerome

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines