March 29, 2024, 04:30:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Glen Darcey: Tighter integration of Arturia plugins w/ Akai MPC Renaissance  (Read 2764 times)

jahrome

Glen,

You are one of the original brains behind the Akai MPC Renaissance / MPC Software. I am an avid MPC Ren and Arturia V Collection user.  It would be awesome if you could use your expertise/knowledge of both products to help with integrating them tightly.

I would love to be able to select patches/presets of my Arturia plugins directly from the MPC hardware.  This is already coded in the MPC Software for it to work.  But Arturia's plugin presets are not seen by the VST host.  The only way I have to change presets is to open the Arturia plugins GUI and change presets using my mouse.  This is less intuitive them being able to do the same with the MPC hardware.

Native Instruments has already done this by integrating all of their plugin instruments with the Maschine drum machine.

Tighter integration of Arturia plugins with the Akai MPC Renaissance will help both companies.   

coldchillin@live.nl

Bump thread.

I have been looking for this option as well.

Has any progress been made thus far?

kcearl

Re: Glen Darcey: Tighter integration of Arturia plugins w/ Akai MPC Renaissance
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 10:16:03 pm »
I think the new v2 mpc software due out this winter will address this

Karamba

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Glen Darcey: Tighter integration of Arturia plugins w/ Akai MPC Renaissance
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 05:12:48 pm »
Do you guys map the knobs and sliders manually to the Q Links on the MPC? How do you do this?
I haven't found a way to save the way I've mapped the functions to the Qlinks to be able to load them each time I use the different instruments ..

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines