March 28, 2024, 08:59:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniLab Mini V: Presets Not Loading--SOLVED  (Read 1602 times)

wbmccarty

MiniLab Mini V: Presets Not Loading--SOLVED
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:40:55 am »
I see two kinds of presets: factory and other. When I click a non-factory preset all works fine. When I click a factory preset, all the sounds are the same. Occasionally the first selected factory preset will load. But it then becomes the only factory preset; clicking other factory presets does nothing. I don't seem to see this odd and frustrating behavior with the other instruments included in MiniLab, only the Mini V (though if I looked very carefully perhaps I might see problems elsewhere much less often than with Mini V). I've re-installed the latest version of MiniLab (which includes Analog Lab and therefore Mini V) but nothing improved.

I'm running in Demo mode because MiniLab seems to have unauthorized itself. I can't reauthorize because my license has already been used. I'm waiting for a response to a support request. I assume that the fact that I'm running in Demo mode should have no bearing on the behavior of presets, especially the Mini V presets only.

Ideas?

Thanks!

P.S. More thorough investigation reveals that I do not seem to see the problem with the Modular or Wurlitzer but I do see the problem with other synths. So the problem affects the Mini but not only the Mini.

Cheers,

P.P.S. Arturia resolved my authorization problem promptly. When I activated (more accurately, re-activated) MiniLab the anomalies described above ceased to occur. The problem being solved, I might delete this posting but it seems better to leave it as bread crumbs for anyone else who experiences a similar problem.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:06:15 am by wbmccarty »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines