Perform. Record. Compose. Awesome.
Analog Lab is your all-in-one sound bank solution for every playing situation.
When composing, Analog Lab gives you quick access to the inspirational mainstay instruments and tones that keep you in the creative flow. When recording, you’ll quickly find track-ready instruments that can be easily tweaked in Analog Lab or take you right into the full V Collection instruments you also own for total sound design. When gigging, you’ll step through all the decades of sounds you need right at the touch of a button or pedal.
Save your back and your wallet. With Analog Lab, your laptop replaces stacks of keyboards and racks and gives you even more flexibility.
A user interface you’ll love
Sound browsing done right
We spent a lot of time redesigning the user interface in Analog Lab to make it easier and faster than ever to get to just the right sounds. Its streamlined UI lets you filter this vast library with combinations of tags for Types, Banks, Characteristics and Instruments. Looking for inspiration for a mellow synth melody? Just click tags like Soft, Lead and, optionally, instruments like Mini and ARP 2600, and you’ll instantly be auditioning just those candidates that match that combination.
When you find sounds you like, mark them as a Favorite, and then access them quicker in the preset browser. When it’s gig time, simply put only the sounds you need into a Playlist and step through them with a switch or pedal. You’ll never get lost trying to find the right sound again—unless you want to.
Tweak and perform with the most important controls
With each preset, Analog Lab surfaces the most common controls you might want to get your hands on to tweak your sound or control live—like the drawbars on a B-3 V or the filter controls of a Matrix-12 V. They’re even mapped automatically to the most logical controls on Arturia KeyLab and MiniLab keyboards, or NI controllers via NKS. With Multi patches, you even get macro control so that a single controller can affect parameters on two different patches at once. The MIDI Learn feature makes it as simple as click-and-touch to assign any hardware controller to any surfaced parameter in an Analog Lab patch for total expression.
The command center for all your V-series instruments
If you love getting your hands on all the controls, you probably already have one or more full instruments in the V series—and Analog Lab is also included in the complete V Collection bundle. Analog Lab makes the perfect command center for your V Collection. For starters, it helps you find sounds across your entire studio of vintage instruments. Then, if you want to make mods beyond the most common controls we’ve surfaced, with a click you can go directly into edit mode for the full V-series instrument if you own a license for it.
Inspiring sounds for every type of music
No matter what kind of music you play, Analog Lab has you covered.
Think about the mainstay keyboard instruments in any genre of music that you write, play or produce—or ever want to—and you’ll find the best of those sounds in Analog Lab. Rock. Jazz. Gospel. Top 40. Country. Blues. It’s all here, with total authenticity and easy access to tones created by some of the world’s top programmers and sound designers.
A downtempo track with strong eerie feeling, taking advantage of the various filters modes, on board effects and voice parameters to fill the stereo width and audio spectrum.
This demo, in the fashion of 70's krautrock improvisations, shows typical Oberheim orchestral sounds generated only by one instance of 8 voices. The output is processed through the on-board overdrive and analog delay units to generate the typical dirtines
This demo was made exclusively with the Synclavier V.
- : Win 7+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- : 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX, Audio Unit (64-bit DAWs only).
The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center. You can learn more about it here.
- The original hardware/software hybrid synthesizer
- Updated with sounds from the V Collection 6
- Over 6500 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 6 (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Piano V2, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- Updated browser to find your sound quickly: by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…), etc.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Standalone or plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset editing available for owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
- User interface configures automatically to match your Arturia controller