Within our Marketing department (8 people), your role will be to deliver quality texts and presentations to ensure clear and inspiring communication about our company and products.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Create all texts for website product pages, catalogs, and all out-going texts
- Collaborate with other members of the team on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. PR, email campaigns, landing pages, social posts)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Contribute to video scripts
- Record voice-over for videos (e.g. tutorials)
PROFILE - WHAT WE EXPECT:
- BA/BSc in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- An in-depth knowledge of modern computer-based music production as well as synthesizers, drum machines and effects processors
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation, including SEO
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Fluent English required (oral/written), French is a plus.
LOCATION: London, Grenoble or home office. If remote, monthly travel to Arturia HQ in Grenoble (France) to liaise on projects is a requirement.
If you are willing to join passionate teams and a growing international company in the music industry, send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: