At the heart of innovative musical instrument development, you will join a team of Product Managers in charge of imagining and designing our future products.
As Product Designer at Arturia, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Contribute to the design and layout of software user interfaces, as well as some aspects of industrial design for hardware products. Work with product management and marketing to address customer focus on usability and the overall user experience
- Create initial wireframe designs
- Develop full-fledged completed User Interface artwork
- Conduct user research and testing, identify the needs of users and create design solutions that elegantly meet user requirements
- Collaborate with team to make sure product creation and deployment are optimized and serve Arturia’s global product strategy
PROFILE - WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Post-graduate degree in Design, Computer Science or other relevant field
- 3+ years experience as a Product Designer, or hybrid UI/UX Designer, with a strong portfolio that showcases strong visual design and interaction design skills
- 3+ years in graphic user interface design, with emphasis on skeuomorphic and modern clean/flat style GUIs for audio or other plug-ins and/or creative applications
- Experience producing and delivering design assets and specs to engineers
- Experienced with user-centric processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead and stimulate communities and colleagues
- Experienced in project management; you know how to steer a project and to work within tight time constraints. You are result-oriented.
- Familiar with modern computer-based music production as well as synthesizers, drum machines and effects processors
- Fluent English required (oral/written), French is a plus.
LOCATION: Grenoble, France
If you are willing to join passionate teams and a growing international company in the music industry, send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: