Sound Designer / Sound Design Team Lead
At the heart of innovative musical instrument development, you will join a team of Sound Designers in charge of defining sound identities for our products. You will contribute to making sound design a differentiating asset for the company.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Coordinate sound design activities and resources under the supervision of the Director of Product Management
- Organise activities, relying on internal and external resources
- Act as team leader for the internal Sound Designers (2 people)
- Develop and coordinate our international network of external Sound Designers
- Establish sound design specifications for our products, in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Create quality sound content aligned with our brand identity, for:
- our software and hardware products (presets)
- our sound banks (presets)
- our promotional videos (composition)
- Liaise efficiently with other teams (Product Managers, Test team, Marketing, etc.) to contribute to collective performance
PROFILE - WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Degree in sound design, music or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in sound design, synthesis, sampling, music composition, music production techniques used across contemporary music genres.
- Knowledge of, experience with recording, mixing, mastering, exporting audio, file formats, terminology, general best practices.
- Experience with at least one professional DAW (Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, etc.)
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Familiar with a broad spectrum of music styles, the ability to classify music into genres and sub-genres.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluent English required (oral/written), French is a plus.
LOCATION: Grenoble (Montbonnot-Saint-Martin), France
If you are willing to join passionate teams and a growing international company in the music industry, send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: