ARTURIA announces BeatStep Pro 2.0 Update
PRESS RELEASE • FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE • 23/06/17
ARTURIA ANNOUNCES BEATSTEP PRO 2.0 UPDATE
French pro-audio creators Arturia are proud to unveil the latest major update to BeatStep Pro.
With the aid of BeatStep Pro owners around the world, a shortlist of the most popular requested features was drawn up, and Arturia’s skilled development team have now made their dreams a reality. Among the numerous subtle improvements, the update contains a number of exciting new features, including:
- Polyrhythm mode - straight from Arturia’s highly acclaimed DrumBrute.
- Scenes - save your pattern chains to create whole tracks and sets.
- Enhanced Roller - perform and record arpeggios.
- Refined Tempo control.
- KORG Volca Sample sync compatibility.
- Note Tie functionality on the drum sequencer.
- Random octave mode.
- Alternative melodic sequence step editing.
- Deeper MIDI channel assignment & velocity control.
- And many, many more
An easy to install firmware update, Version 2.0 adds extra functionality without the need for new hardware. The update includes a handy PDF “cheat sheet” so users can familiarize themselves with the new modes, improvements, and shortcuts. BeatStep Pro is a powerful, affordable 3 section sequencer hub with huge connectivity options, intuitive controls, inspiring features, and gig-friendly build.
To find out more about the BeatStep Pro, visit the Arturia website.