ARTURIA announces KeyLab Essential Series
PRESS RELEASE • FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE • 05/04/17
ARTURIA ANNOUNCES KEYLAB ESSENTIAL SERIES
Arturia is thrilled to announce the imminent release of KeyLab Essential - an affordable, yet fully-featured range of universal MIDI controller keyboards.
Created with the budget-conscious musician in mind, KeyLab Essential provides everything they need to create and record music straight out of the box. The 49- and 61-note controllers are packed with intuitive performance controls, feature powerful DAW integration, and come with 3 incredible software titles.
KeyLab Essential features:
- 49 / 61-note velocity sensitive keyboard
- Pitch bend & modulation wheels
- Transposition by semitones & octaves
- MCU / HUI compliant for comprehensive DAW integration
- 8 RGB back-lit, multi-purpose performance pads
- 9 faders & rotary encoders
- DAW Command Center & transport section
- 1 DAW-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control panning and level of tracks)
- Analog Lab-assigned memory (mapping for knobs & faders to control essential parameters in Arturia instruments)
- 6 fully-customizable user memories
- “Chord play” mode
- Twin-line LCD screen
- Class-compliant USB, enabling use with iOS and Android devices
- Comprehensive music software bundle included
Combining a stylish, rugged MIDI keyboard, DAW controls, deep integration, and iconic music software, KeyLab Essential is set to become the go-to choice for producers and musicians who want maximum bang for their buck.
KeyLab Essential will begin shipping worldwide in June 2017.
The 49-key version will retail for 199 € / US$ 249
The 61-key version will retail for 249 € / US$ 299
For high resolution images and promotional material,