ARTURIA announces MINIBRUTE Analog Synthesizer
PRESS RELEASE • FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE • 19/01/12
NAMM Show, Los Angeles, USA – January 19th 2012
MiniBrute is Arturia’s new analog synthesizer. With a pure analog signal path and several innovative features, it sets a new standard for what a hardware synthesizer should be.
The pure analog, multi-wave oscillator combined with a huge sounding classic multi-mode filter, and wide range of modulation capabilities will bring new life into your recordings and stage performances.
Add to that outstanding features like the Ultrasaw, Metalizer, Brute Factor™, Arpeggiator, LFO with sample & hold, full USB/MIDI/CV connectivity; all of which are housed in a rugged metal enclosure and it is almost too brutal to think about!
Check out the Arturia website www.arturia.com for more information.
MSRP : USD 549 / EUR 499
Main features :
* Monophonic synthesizer
* 100% analog audio signal path
* Steiner-Parker multimode filter
* Voltage Controlled Oscillator
* Oscillator Mixer with sub-osc, sawtooth, square, white noise, triangle, audio in.
* LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
* LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
* Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
* Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
* Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
* Two ADSR Envelope Generators
* 25-note keyboard with aftertouch
* Pitch-bend with 1 octave range, Modulation wheel
* External analog audio input
* CV In controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
* CV Out controls: Pitch
* Gate In/Out, MIDI In/Out, USB MIDI In/Out
* 1/4” audio output, 1/4” headphone output
* Full function Arpeggiator:
o 4 modes of arpeggiation
o 4-octave range control
o 6 time divisions
o Swing control
MiniLab will be available to purchase from the Arturia online store
(https://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/buy/online-shop.html) or any dealer
for €99.00 EURO/$129.00 USD from mid-March 2013.