ARTURIA announces the shipping of the “Oberheim SEM V”
PRESS RELEASE • FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE • 15/12/11
Grenoble, FRANCE – December 15th, 2011
The Oberheim SEM V faithfully reproduces the warm sound and elegant interface of the Synthesizer Expander Module®, one of the most iconic synths of the analogue era.
Accurately recreating the tone, waveshapes, multimode 12dB/octave filter and other detailed characteristics of its grand ancestor, the Oberheim SEM V also brings the benefits of polyphony, MIDI control, arpeggiation and of a new modulation matrix that considerably widen the sonic palette.
The Oberheim SEM V not only excels at ultra-fat basses and textured leads, but it is also delivers the amazing sequences and ethereal pads present on the 8 Voice model, thanks to the intuitive 8 Voice Programmer and Keyboard Follow modules.
Favored by major artists for the beautiful harmonic spectrum of its multimode filter, the Oberheim trademark sound is back as an absolute must have for your studio.
> Check out the Arturia website for more information and sound demos.
> Watch the Oberheim SEM V introductory video.
MSRP : USD 249.00 / EURO 229.00
• All the original features of the Oberheim SEM: two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelope generators.
• Added functionalities: Sub oscillator, 2nd LFO, white noise, on board effects (overdrive, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
• Polyphony and 8 voice multitimbrality
• New 8-Voice Programmer module
• Advanced Keyboard follow module
• Modulation Matrix module
• Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
• Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only)