ARTURIA announces version 1.1 of ORIGIN
PRESS RELEASE • FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE • 14/01/2010
Grenoble, FRANCE - NAMM Show, Anaheim, CA, USA – January 14, 2010
ARTURIA announces version 1.1 of Origin. This new version includes:
- New ToneWheel Oscillator:
- Combined with the Rotary Speaker, the ToneWheel allows the addition of famous vintage organ sounds, opening Origin to this sonic universe.
- In conjunction with other Origin modules and effects, the ToneWheel is a great oscillator adding new sound design possibilities to explore.
- New Rotary Speaker: The Rotary Speaker can be used on the ToneWheel to give the classic Hammond organ sound, but it is also very interesting in other contexts, notably when used on an audio input (such as a guitar).
- New CS-80 envelope: This envelope is modelled after the particular envelopes set on the filter of the CS-80.
- New Effects: Bit Crusher, Equalizer, Ring Mod, Parametric EQ, Tube Distortion.
- New MIDI possibilities:
- Origin to be used as a MIDI controller
- Origin to be automated via CC MIDI.
- Sequencer improvements
- Better GUI
- New performance mode.
- Keyboard Module enhancements, notably New Glissando mode.
- GUI Improvements: Parameter values are now fully displayed.
These upgrades are free to all registered users and can be downloaded on https://www.arturia.com